Drakkars Index du Forum

Drakkars
Sauras-tu réunir 1000 ors pour nous rejoindre ? Voulez-vous un allié pour vous épauler lors des guerres? Si oui,alors les Drakkars est le Clan parfait pour vous aider!

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue 
Vous pouvez utiliser le chat en vous y connectant... Coeur Choco,Dino de Dzerf,à gagné la deuxième position au concours du plus beau Dino
ays the atmosphere is amazing, its special,”

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Drakkars Index du Forum -> Pour les Invités -> Présentez-vous
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

Féminin
Point(s): 90
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 13 Oct - 02:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: ays the atmosphere is amazing, its special,” Répondre en citant

Hamilton Tiger-Cats quarterback Dan LeFevour, Saskatchewan Roughriders defensive end John Chick and linebacker Samuel Hurl as well as Winnipeg Blue Bombers kicker and punter Lirim Hajrullahu were named CFL Players of the Week on Tuesday. http://www.officiallionsgear.com/Lions-Sylvester-Williams-Draft-Jersey/ . LeFevour was named the Offensive Player of the Week after he accumulated 470 total yards in his first career start to help the Hamilton Tiger-Cats secure its first win of the season - a 33-23 victory over the Ottawa Redblacks. LeFevour completed 21-of-30 passes for 361 yards including a 53-yard touchdown pass to Brandon Banks on Hamiltons first possession of the game. LeFevour showcased his dual threat capabilities by also rushing for 109 yards on 13 carries and scoring a touchdown against the Redblacks. John Chick was named the Defensive Player of the Week after he sacked Argonauts quarterback Ricky Ray twice, forced a fumble and added a tackle in the Roughriders 37-9 win at Mosaic Stadium. The native of Gillette, Wyoming and product of Utah State is currently first in the league in sacks with six and has 11 tackles in four games this season. Hajrullahu was named the Special Teams Player of the Week, going a perfect 5-for-5 on field goals and scoring 17 points in the Blue Bombers 23-6 road win over the BC Lions. Hajrullahu also took part in punting duties, kicking five punts averaging 43 yards with his longest going 50 yards. He also added a single in the third quarter. The 511" St. Catharines, Ontario native and a former standout at Western University made successful field goals from 51, 49, 33, 27 and 19 yards away to improve his rate to 13-for-14 (92.9%) on the season. Hurl was named the Canadian Player of the Week for being a key contributor on the Roughriders defence, accumulating seven tackles and recovering a fumble in the Roughriders 37-9 win over the visiting Argonauts. Hurl - a native of Calgary, Alberta and a product of the University of Calgary - is tied for fourth in the league in tackles with 21. He has recorded a sack, a special teams tackle and a fumble recovery this season. http://www.officiallionsgear.com/Lions-Legarrette-Blount-Draft-Jersey/ . They are back to a game above .500 on the year and back to .500 on the road. It was their 10th extra time game of the year, and only the second one that did not got to a shootout. Custom Detroit Lions Jerseys . His brother — Red Lake chiropractor Richard Radford — is en route to Sochi to cheer on his younger brother. "Ive been getting texts from Eric and he just says the atmosphere is amazing, its special,” he said. http://www.officiallionsgear.com/Lions-Christian-Jones-Draft-Jersey/ . His fellow Finn, 21 years his junior, had just arrived in Anaheim and was hoping to stick with the Ducks. MARANA, Ariz. -- Ernie Els hardly ever catches a break at the Match Play Championship. When the first edition was held in 1999 at La Costa, he was trailing Paul Azinger going to the 18th hole when his tee shot caught the worst of lies in the rough. And it didnt get much better after that. He lost in the second round a year later to Bob Estes by missing a 4-foot putt on the last hole. He once blew a 3-up lead against Tom Lehman and missed a 4-foot putt on the 19th hole. And even the Big Easy could only laugh the year Phil Tataurangi buried a 25-foot putt on the bumpy greens of La Costa to force extra holes and beat him in 20. Just last year, Els lost on the last hole at Dove Mountain by missing from 5 feet to Freddie Jacobson. So perhaps this year is a small measure of justice. Counting the conceded putts, Els had a 75 on Wednesday and a 73 on Thursday. And somehow, the 44-year-old South African is still in the tournament. The latest win was a big one. Els was 1 down with two holes to play against U.S. Open champion Justin Rose and beat him in 20 holes. "I dont know if I can say I enjoy it," Els said. "But its a different experience every time. Its a battle. Sometimes youre up for it. I found myself at times not being quite up for it. ... Its a matter of who is going to gut it out. And thats, I guess, the nature of match play, is how much you want it. "But in this tournament, I havent donne that well. Tavon Wilson Jersey. Hopefully, I can go further now." Rose made a bogey on the 17th hole to square their match. Then Els faced a tricky 6-foot par putt to extend the match on the 18th. "I just guessed right," Els said. "For once, I made it. Ive missed it many other times." On the first extra hole, No. 1, he stood on the crest of the hill and watched Rose hit his approach to 10 feet. Els hit his shot in nearly the exact location, and then poured it into the cup for birdie. Rose made his birdie putt, too. But it looked as though the ghosts of Match Play returned to play tricks with Els mind. With Rose in the bunker left of the green on the par-5 second hole, Els smashed a 5-iron right into the sun. He couldnt see where it was going, but thought it was good. It wasnt. The ball curled around the edge of the bunker and stayed on the slope of the brown collar. "An impossible shot," Els said. He thought about lofting a chip onto the green and let it ride a ridge behind the cup back toward the hole for a reasonable look at birdie. He caught it slightly thin. The ball went into the bank of the green and trickled down to 4 feet, a tremendous outcome. Rose left his shot in the bunker, and Els made the birdie putt to advance. "It was one of those once-in-a-lifetime shots, really," Els said. He was due for one of those. Next up for Els is another major champion, Jason Dufner. NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys China NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys China NFL Gear Cheap Authentic Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 13 Oct - 02:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Drakkars Index du Forum -> Pour les Invités -> Présentez-vous Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation