Drakkars Index du Forum

Drakkars
Sauras-tu réunir 1000 ors pour nous rejoindre ? Voulez-vous un allié pour vous épauler lors des guerres? Si oui,alors les Drakkars est le Clan parfait pour vous aider!

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue 
Vous pouvez utiliser le chat en vous y connectant... Coeur Choco,Dino de Dzerf,à gagné la deuxième position au concours du plus beau Dino
e Gretzky called him earlie

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Drakkars Index du Forum -> Pour les Invités -> Présentez-vous
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

Féminin
Point(s): 90
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 13 Oct - 02:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: e Gretzky called him earlie Répondre en citant

VANCOUVER -- For a few moments Pavel Bure travelled back in time Saturday night. Calvin Ridley Jersey . One of the most exciting players to ever dress for the Vancouver Canucks admitted it was an emotional experience to have his jersey retired. "It was a great feeling," said Bure, nicknamed the Russian Rocket, after his No. 10 was raised to the rafters at Rogers Arena prior to the Canucks playing the Toronto Maple Leafs in a nationally televised NHL game. "It brings back lots of great memories. With the fans cheering and everybody happy, it was like you scored a goal. I felt like I had to play again. I was in the middle of the ice and 20,000 people were cheering for me." The crowd, many wearing Leaf jerseys, chanted "Bure, Bure." During a 12-year career with Vancouver, Florida and the New York Rangers, Bure scored 437 goals and added 342 assists in 702 games. As a Canuck he scored 254 goals, won the Calder Trophy as the leagues top rookie in 1992, had five 50-goal seasons and registered consecutive 60-goal seasons in 1992-93 and 1993-94. During Vancouvers 1994 run to the Stanley Cup final Bure had 31 points in 24 games. In 2012, Bure became the only Canuck player to be elected to the Hockey Hall of Fame. Joining Bure at centre ice during the ceremony were the Canucks owners, general manager Mike Gillis, former Canuck GM Pat Quinn and Gino Odjick, Bures former teammate and long-time friend. Also attending was Bures mother Tatyana and wife Alina Khasanova. Gillis, who was once Bures agent, said he was proud to share the event with his former client. "The moment you became a Canuck you changed the landscape of hockey in Vancouver," Gillis said. "Everyone was captivated by the Russian Rocket." Bures jersey is the fourth retired number at Rogers Arena. It will hang beside Stan Smyles No. 12, Trevor Lindens No. 16 and Markus Naslunds No. 19. Smyle and Naslund both attended the ceremony. Linden, who was captain for six of Bures seven seasons in Vancouver, had a commitment in the United States and could not attend. He did appear in a video tribute during the game. Bures legacy in Vancouver was tarnished when he refused to play for the Canucks in the 1998-99 season, forcing a trade to Florida. Showing the same fluid moves he once used on the ice, Bure easily sidestepped questions on whether he thought the Canucks would retire his jersey. "My thoughts are it was a great night," said the 42-year-old. "Its probably the biggest honour you can get. Im really pleased." Asked if he was nervous, Bure said he wasnt until Wayne Gretzky called him earlier in the day. "I knew it was a big deal," Bure laughed. Besides retiring his jersey, the Canucks announced they will name the teams most exciting player award after Bure. The Canucks and B.C. Hockey have also established a Pavel Bure Award for minor hockey players who best exemplify the values of "integrity, passion, teamwork and courage." Any hard feelings Canuck fans had toward Bure looked to be forgotten as they gave the former superstar a standing ovation. "To all of you . . . thank you for all the cheers," Bure told the crowd. "I will never forget those years we spent together. "Nobody deserves a Stanley Cup more than you. And its going to happen. I know. Thank you for night, thanks from the bottom of my heart." Ito Smith Falcons Jersey . The Rainbow FlickNext up is the Rainbow Flick, or as you probably know it, the trick that everybody at soccer camp thought they knew how to do. Isaiah Oliver Jersey .Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg have been neck and neck all season, with 17 points separating the rivals and double points on offer for the race.Tensions between them have spilled over during the campaign and the pairs fragile relationship was evident during Thursdays pre-race news conference, when Rosberg goaded Hamilton by advising him to race cleanly. http://www.falconsrookiestore.com/Falcons-Deadrin-Senat-Jersey/ . This is the final meeting of the season between these teams.? The Capitals were 5-4 winners in a shootout Oct.European Ryder Cup captain Darren Clarke has no doubt that Rory McIlory will conquer his Augusta demons and claim a career Grand Slam. The Northern Irishman followed Saturdays disappointing 77 with a one-under-par final round at the Masters, leaving him well adrift as Danny Willett emerged victorious in a dramatic finale.Having claimed US Open, The Open and two US PGA titles in the last five years, McIlroy is just one short of a full house and admitted he needs to overcome a mental hurdle to finally conquer Augusta National. Compatriot Clarke is confident that success will come sooner rather than later. Danny Willett attempted to describe how he felt after winning the 2016 Masters Speaking at Royal Portrush in Northern Ireland, Clarke told Sky Sports News HQ: I have no qualms about Rory. He is probably the most talented golfer in the world. Hes so good its only a matter of time before he wins aat Augusta. Justin Bethel Jersey. He didnt play his best at the weekend over there but you know he wants to win too much and too badly. Im sure hes going to get back to winning ways very very soon. Augusta is set up perfectly for him and I have no doubt he is going to win there at some stage.The picture is looking rosy for European Ryder Cup backers at this stage with seven European players finishing in the top 10 at the Masters, but Clarke says there is still plenty of time for others to stake their claims for a place in his 12-man team. Captain Paul McGinley celebrates Ryder Cup success at Gleneagles in 2014 He said: Any time you seen seven European in the top 10 at a major that is going to be good news, especially in Ryder Cup year. It was wonderful to see - I just hope they are all in the same form when it come to September at Hazeltine!There is a long way to go yet before qualification ends. Im sure the team make up will change between now and then. My stats people say there are four people that are 100 per cent certain to be there but there is still long way to go and a lot can change. Even as a captain, Im excited like everyone else to see who is going to make the team and who is going to miss out.The 2016 Ryder Cup is being held at Hazeltine in the United States and takes place from September 30 to October 2. You will be able to follow every shot with us on Sky Sports TV and on the Sky Sports website and apps. Also See: Rory: Augusta mindset needed More to come from Willett Dougherty: Greatest Masters ever Golf live on Sky Sports 4 NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys China NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys China NFL Gear Cheap Authentic Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 13 Oct - 02:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Drakkars Index du Forum -> Pour les Invités -> Présentez-vous Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation